Chez Les Miraculous (hereinafter, " Les Miraculeux "Or" nous "), We take the protection of privacy and personal data of our customers and visitors very seriously (hereinafter," will " or " your ") From our website https://www.lesmiraculeux.com/, any web page on the domains belonging to Les Miraculous, as well as any page originating from Les Miraculous on third-party domain sites (hereinafter, the “ Site ").
When you browse our Site, or for example when you place an order to buy our products, we may collect personal data about you, in particular to allow you to use our Site.
As such, we take care to collect and process your personal data in strict compliance with applicable regulations, and in particular European Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter, the " GDPR ") And French law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 known as the Data Protection Act (together, the" Applicable Regulations "). This Personal Data Protection Policy (hereinafter, the “ Policy ”) Aims to present to you in a clear and transparent manner the way in which Les Miraculous treats your personal data and ensures respect for your rights in this matter.
1. In what situations do we process your personal data?
Les Miraculous may be required to collect and process personal data:
- when you subscribe to our newsletter or when you provide us with your e-mail address in order to be contacted by Les Miraculous;
- when you provide us with your email address in order to download digital content offered by Les Miraculous;
- when you use the contact form to ask Les Miraculous a question;
- when you place an order on the Site for one of our products, whether finalized or not;
- after an order, in particular to send you information relating to your order or to assure us of your satisfaction;
- when you browse the Site;
- when you participate in contests organized by Les Miraculous or its partners;
- when you wish to join our team by sending us your application.
2. Why do we process your personal data and on what legal basis?
Why do we process your personal data and on what legal basis?
The table below presents in detail, depending on the different situations mentioned in part 1., the uses that are made of your data, as well as the legal basis on which we rely to process your data.
When you browse the Site, Les Miraculous may collect personal data relating to your navigation, for example your IP address, connection data, your geographic area, etc., through cookies or similar technologies placed on your terminal.
3. How long do we keep your data for?
Les Miraculous retains personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which this data is collected, as described in the table above. Depending on the different purposes, the following retention periods are applicable:
For external communications in the context of our newsletters and contact requests, your personal data is kept for the duration of your subscription to these communications. You can unsubscribe from these communications at any time by going to the link indicated below:
Unsubscribe link from Les Miraculous communications: http://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?cy=M2TFqR
In any case, we will delete your data kept for this purpose after a period of inactivity on your part of 3 years.
- If an account is created, your data will be kept until you send a written request asking us to delete the account, or after a certain period of inactivity on the account from your last connection (ie a maximum duration of [3 - 5 years]).
- In case of purchase of products or participation in organized contests, we keep your data necessary for processing the order only for the duration of our contractual relationship, plus an additional period corresponding to the applicable limitation period.
- When you browse our Site, the duration of storage of the data that we may collect, in particular cookies, does not exceed 6 months.
- When you apply to join The Miraculous:
- if your application is accepted and you join our teams, your personal data will be kept for the entire duration of your presence within Les Miraculous and for the applicable limitation period, as may be provided for in your contract of work;
- if your application is not retained, your personal data necessary for recruitment will be kept for 2 years from our last contact.
4. Who can have access to your personal data?
Your personal data is processed by Les Miraculous and is accessible to our internal teams in charge of processing this data for the purposes mentioned above.
In addition, we only share your data with:
- public authorities, when Les Miraculous is required to disclose some of your data in accordance with the Applicable Regulations;
- providers, including IT service providers, hosting or database management, that we hire to process data on our behalf and who are subject to the same security and confidentiality obligations as Les Miraculous;
- third parties to whom we choose to sell, transfer or merge parts of our company or our assets.
5. Transfer of personal data outside the European Union
Your personal data is processed by Les Miraculous within a member state of the European Economic Area (EEA). They may also be transferred to a third country located outside the EEA, in particular the United States, insofar as the service providers with whom we work can be located outside of Europe.
In the event of data transfers to third countries, Les Miraculous undertakes to comply with the Applicable Regulations, in particular to put in place adequate guarantees and measures to ensure that third parties comply with the conditions provided for in this Politics. These measures may in particular include the conclusion of standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission and the European Commission's adequacy decisions for transfers notably to the United States (the “Privacy Shield” agreement), available on this page.
6. Transfer of personal data outside the European Union
You have a right of access, rectification, portability, erasure of your personal data, a right to limit the processing as well as a right of opposition. You also have the right to send us special instructions on the fate of your data in the event of death.
To exercise these rights, you can send a request by email to email@example.com.
Finally, if you believe that the rights to your data have not been respected, you can also send a complaint to the CNIL. However, we invite you to contact us first, so that we can find a solution to your problem beforehand.