Zinc is a essential trace element for the man.
It is involved in more than 300 chemical reactions essential for the proper functioning of the organism.
- It acts on the immune response by stimulating the production of white blood cells.
- At the time of pregnancy, promotes fetal development.
- Il also regulates hormonal activity like insulin.
- Powerful antioxidant, it helps to fight against cell aging and acts on skin problems (acne, stretch marks ...) en promoting healing.
- Il cleanses the scalp and participates in the synthesis of keratin, thereby restoring imbalances and densifying the hair mass.
It is mainly found in seafood and fish, meats, whole grains and pulses, cheeses and oilseeds.
Zinc is one of the most abundant trace elements in the human body. It is mainly found in muscles (60 to 65%), bones (20%), liver and skin.
SUPPLEMENT & CONTRAINDICATION:
High doses or even a Overdose, zinc can sometimes cause side effects such as abdominal pain, nausea, headache.
Not recommended without prior medical advice in pregnant and lactating women or in people following a specific medical treatment.
INGREDIENTS PRESENT IN OUR GUMMIES: